This hair mask will give you the perfect combination of strength and moisture! The protein from the egg will provide strength for damaged hair. And the natural oils ( coconut oil and olive oil) will moisturize and bring back shine to dry, brittle hair. Plus, this mask has only 3 ingredients! It is a cheap and easy hair mask for anyone that needs strength and moisture for their hair! Additionally, if you have curly hair, this is the perfect curly hair mask for you!
For more hair masks, check out my post on the best affordable hair masks!
DIY Hair Mask for Strength and Moisture
- 1 Bowl
- Spoon, fork, or whisk
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Olive oil 100% Organic, extra virgin
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil 100% Organic, Virgin
- Melt the coconut oil in a bowl or small pot (in the microwave, on the stove, or in a bowl over hot water)
- Add the egg and olive oil to the bowl of melted coconut oil
- Mix all 3 ingredients together with a spoon, fork, or whisk etc.
- Optional: To keep the hair mask warm, I like to fill 1/3 of my bathroom sink with hot water. Then, I put the bowl in the sink to surround it with hot water.
- Once all the ingredients are incorporated, spread the hair mask evenly through your hair.
- Cover your hair with a plastic bag or shower cap. Let it sit for at least 30 minutes then rinse and wash your hair and style as usual.
❣️ For more hair masks, check out my post on the best affordable hair masks!
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links. This means that if you click
on an affiliate link and purchase a product, I may receive a small
commission at no extra cost to you. However, I only recommend
products/programs/services that I personally use, trust, and love. Thank you! 🌸💕