I have used a bunch of hair masks throughout my curly hair journey and they were all a hit or miss. Sadly, I do not have an endless supply of money. Therefore, spending $50+ 😨 on a hair mask that I am not sure will work just isn’t worth it to me. So, to save you all the trouble, I have compiled a list of affordable hair masks that I absolutely LOVE!
Disclaimer: These products can be used for any hair type. However, I have curly hair and these products are what have worked best for me personally. I can’t promise they will work for you because everyone’s hair is different.
- Miseenscene Perfect Repair Treatment:
- If you haven’t already, you need to try Korean hair care! As a curly hair girl, I tend to buy products specifically made for curly hair. But, don’t let that stop you from trying new things and reaching out of your comfort zone! I used this after bleaching my hair and it worked wonders! My hair felt so soft and healthy afterward!
- SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Intensive Strengthening Masque
- This mask is great for repairing and strengthening damaged, weak hair. SheaMoisture is a long time favorite of mine! I love to use this right after washing my hair as a leave-in hair mask before adding styling products. My ends tend to be the most damaged so I focus on applying it there. It does have a pretty strong smell though, so I use it with other products with smells that I love.
- Hask Argan Oil Repairing Deep Conditioner
- This one is great for damaged and dry, brittle hair! Although this product looks small, I typically get at least 3 applications (belly button length hair). I like to use this as a leave-in or overnight conditioner.
- Ryoe Korean Herbal Anti Hair loss Treatment
- Another Korean hair care product on the list! These products saved my hair after bleaching, toning, and dying my hair several times. The shampoo is so gentle and one of the few shampoos that aren’t drying. The conditioner is flawless and great as a leave-in too! I typically leave the conditioner on for 10+ minutes after washing it. Next, the treatment (hair mask) works wonders! I leave it on for 30min- 1 hour then rinse and I feel like a new woman 😂 ! My hair always feels much softer and over time I have noticed my hair looks much healthier. Plus, it comes with a scalp massager that I never knew I needed but, love! Honestly, this set is such a great deal! It does have an herbal smell to it but, I love it! (btw: you can also buy the hair treatment individually)
- Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Hair Mask
- For the price, this is a great hair mask for dry and brittle hair! Although it is not a mask I use often, I do like to use it as a leave-in hair mask. It’s also nice to use on 3-5 day hair that needs some extra moisture.
I hope this list was useful! Hopefully, you will try something on this list! If you do, be sure to leave your thoughts on the products in the comments below! I’d also love to get your recommendations on what hair masks I should try next!
Also, be sure to check out my easy, DIY hair mask for strength and moisture!
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links. This means that if you click
on an affiliate link and purchase a product, I may receive a small
commission at no extra cost to you. However, I only recommend
products/programs/services that I personally use, trust, and love. Thank you! 🌸💕